HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION, March 2012
Time: 2¼ Hours
Maximum: 60 Scores
1. Read the questions carefully before answering them.
2. Maximum time allowed is 2 hours 15 minutes, including cool off time 3. First 15 minutes is cool off time during which you should not answer the questions. This time is meant to read the questions and to get prepared for answering. 4. Answer all questions taking the internal choices.
1. Name the device used to connect a computer to a network.
2. A C++ programmer wishes to use the identifier PI in his program code wherever the value 3.14 appears. Write the C++ statement which is used for such declaration.
3. Predict the output:
int b = 2;
int c = ++b + b++;
(a) What can be the reason for these errors?
(b) How can it be solved?
5. Write any four C++ statements to add 1 to the variable x ?
6. Rewrite the following statement using while and do while loops. 
for (i = 1; i
11. The marks of two subjects of Balu are 45 and 46. His total is 91 and his grade is A+. Here identify the data and information.
12. Express the number -23 in 2’s compliment form.
13. Find the value of x in the following:
(80C)16 = (x)8
14. It is decided to network all the computers in your school. (a)...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document